|Terms & Conditions||close window|
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
3. Shipping Policies. Freight, pricing and payment terms are based on the date, Sub-total amount, and promotional information provided at the time of the order. All shipments will be tendered via Standard Ground service. Whirlpool reserves the right to select alternative carriers for all shipments. Freight charges will be billed based upon the sub-total of the order, and in accordance with the following schedule:
< $55.99 $ 4.99
> $56.00 $0.00
4. Orders and Payments. Whirlpool accepts only the following methods of credit card payment on this Internet site: VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. We will not accept or process orders made by any form of CASH or CHECK. All orders received by Whirlpool are subject to acceptance in Whirlpool's sole and absolute discretion. Once accepted, Whirlpool will attempt to fill Customer's order for Products, subject to available inventory within 30 days of placing the order. Whirlpool will not be liable for delay in or failure to ship Products. Customer's credit card will be charged at the time of shipment only. Whirlpool representatives may contact Customer via phone or email to confirm credit card information, shipping address and other details. Orders received on www.whirlpool.com are protected by Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL) for transaction security. For assistance with orders or cancellation, call 1-866-698-2538.
5. Order status can be obtained by calling the Whirlpool Customer Satisfaction Center at 1-866-698-2538 Monday - Friday 8am Â? 6 pm (ET).
6. Taxes. Whirlpool is required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes for all states and municipalities. Customer authorizes Whirlpool to charge the applicable sales taxes to Customer's credit card at the time of completion of order shipment.
7. Title; Risk of Loss. Title of Products passes from Whirlpool to Customer on shipment from manufacturer's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Whirlpool is Whirlpool's responsibility.
8. Warranties. Product Warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products. For complete warranty details, call 1-866-698-2538.
9. Returns & Refunds. For returns and refunds call 1-866-698-2538 Monday Â? Friday, 8am - 6pm (ET). Product/s may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment. Product/s must be in unused condition and in original packaging material. Customer will be responsible for return shipping & handling charges. Returns can only be made using UPS shipping services. A $15.00 per item restocking fee will be charged to customer credit card or deducted from refund amount on returned product/s. Original shipping and handling and return postage charges will not be refunded. Defective merchandise will be handled according to the warranty terms. Refunds will not be issued for defective merchandise.
10. Limitation of Damages & Liability. Whirlpool shall not be liable to Customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third party. Customer agrees that Whirlpool is not liable for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by Customer for purchases under this agreement for any liability related to the purchase of Products.
11. Reservations & Exceptions. Whirlpool reserves the rights to change prices, terms, specifications and warranties for Products on this Internet site at any time without prior notice. Whirlpool endeavors to post accurate information, but mistakes can sometimes be made, and any errors in Product specifications, descriptions, and pricing are subject to correction by Whirlpool. Whirlpool reserves sole discretion over the acceptance of orders, and may reject any order that is not consistent with the requirements of these Terms & Conditions or Whirlpool's merchandising policies.
12. Governing Law. This Internet site is controlled, operated and administered by Whirlpool Corporation from its offices in the state of Michigan, USA. This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Michigan, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts of the state of Michigan for any disputes, claims or causes of action involving this Internet site or this agreement. Customer agrees to abide by the laws of the United States and any applicable state laws. No representations are made that this Internet site or its materials, products or contents are appropriate or available for use outside the United States.